Technical Pen


Logo of Technical pen
Link to Dbpedia

What is Technical pen?

A technical pen is a specialized instrument used by an engineer, architect, or drafter to make lines of constant width for architectural, engineering, or technical drawings. "Rapidograph" is a trademarked name for one type of technical pen. Technical pens use either a refillable ink reservoir (Isograph version) or a replaceable ink cartridge.

Technology Types

implementinstrumentalitypenwriting implement


Drafting pen


Estilografo (eu)Rapidograf (pl)Rapidógrafo (es)Retolador tècnic (ca)Stylo technique (fr)Technische pen (nl)Tuschezeichner (de)Рапидограф (ru)Рапідограф (uk)製図ペン (ja)針筆 (zh)

Tech Info

Source: [object Object]
 — Date merged: 11/6/2021, 1:32:58 PM
 — Date scraped: 5/20/2021, 6:09:29 PM